I never heard of so many people with psychic abilities or paranormal experiences.
I'm NT, 54, a Pisces, very sensitive mentally, emotionally, physically, but still very NT and social, gregarious even, though I test as an introvert. Also "feel" very spiritual, feel I've reincarnated many times which is not unusual since we are nearly all old, old souls, all of us. Father was a scientist so I didn't pay attention to my intuition in a big way til about age 30. Also raised to be VERY logical, rational, etc. Here are my experiences. Father and family believe in God, though:
1. lucid dreams- dream while somewhat, but clearly (but not completely) awake sometimes which is a sign that you are on the "spiritual path" or getting close!
2. Can feel the presence of, and once heard, a ghost talk to me (one word only in Salem, MA!! ironic
), but can't see
ghosts (or haven't yet).
3. Have had only one out of body experience (s((*!!- want MORE!!!). It was incredible. I've never felt such peace.
4. Can vaguely see people's auras ONLY right before they die. I know, weird, but has happened to me twice. First guy died two days after I saw his fading aura.
5. One possible past life dream in full period dress. Dream took place in a small town in upstate NY which coincides with a psychic's relating that my last life WAS in New York.
6. Can mind read on occasion and used to be more psychic when younger. Would know useless stuff like a person was from Ohio or had two siblings before they opened their mouth, etc.
7. One supernatural experience (the air was electric and sparkly or something) when about 15 at a spiritual retreat.
8. Pretty sure I have made contact with my spirit guide. I told him to knock on my bedpost and he did! Fantastic! I have since thanked him for such long, dedicated service!
9. The vibes emanating from the vortexes in Sedona and elsewhere on earth ARE real and powerful.
Stay away from oiuja boards or however you spell that. Dangerous. Bad spirits ARE attracted to them and will f**&jk with you. Don't bother with trying to artificially leave your body either- also dangerous.
Don't wear used clothing unless the wearer was spiritual and maybe not even then! Metal holds the strongest impressions, though.
Before making decisions consult with your heart first, then your mind.
God alone is real and will NEVER be understood by the human
mind. God is BEYOND mind, so people who haven't had
paranormal experiences should not judge or downplay them or state uncategorically that they don't exist. They do. Some are tricks of our imagination, but many are not.
Our dead relatives frequently try to get our attention by moving things in a room, esp. pictures (askew).
That said, the paranormal is fun, but is not real either
. The world is not real- God alone is real, that Christ (Christ in the sense of the "Godman") conscious is the only reality- we just get glimpses of it sometimes.
PS To the original poster, I suggest reading Listen Humanity by Don Stevens, The Autobiography of a Yogi, books by Gurdjieff, God Speaks by Avatar Meher Baba.....
Wow, I think that is great & you give good advice, I wouldn't touch a oiuja board with a barge pole!!
I don't go looking for things they just happen.
How does anyone know that they haven't seen a ghost? I'm not frightened of the thought of them, but it seems to me that if they do exist anyone could walk past one in a busy street & not know.